Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A quick update...

My bottom teeth are SO loose. It's pretty gross. I've got this awful habit of clenching my teeth while I sleep, so I often wake up to very sore bottom teeth. On top of that, I've become obsessed with lightly clenching my teeth together voluntarily... to feel them move! I have issues...

The Invisalign trays are plugging along. I'm SO annoyed because we are on vacation this week -- in Florida, and I forgot to switch to Tray 4 before we left (as scheduled)! ::sigh:: There goes another week added on to treatment. I'm such a jackass...

2 comments:

Mariella said...

Well, My ortho has this cutesy little saying she tells everyone, and everytime I go to clench my teeth, I hear her voice in my head.
She says "Lips together, teeth apart."
If you think abut it constantly, mabye you'll stop clenching.

Hope that helps some!

John Lute said...

If you like games where you have a possibility of winning money and you know how to play it, you can try your luck by playing explodiac slot. So, don't waste your time.