Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day 9

My bottom teeth still hurt while brushing, especially those in the front... as they are the most crooked and hence, have the most pressure being applied to them by the wire.

On a gross note, even with consistent cleaning, the Invisalign trays start to get mucked up with a white film. If I brush hard enough, I can usually get it off. However, this morning was the first time I could not remove the film with vigorous brushing and soaking in Listerine. I guess it's time to start soaking in the Polident.

Trays are only worn for two weeks, so typically I would only have 6 days left. However, since this is my first tray, and my trays start off with attachments in them (unlike most folks, whose second tray is the first tray with attachments), AND my next appointment isn't until March 18th (due to the Ortho's schedule), I will be wearing THIS try until then... for a total of like 4 1/2 weeks! HOW dirty will they be by then???

No comments: