Thursday, February 28, 2008

End of Week 2

Things are going. This morning was the first time that I felt like my front bottom teeth weren't overly painful. Don't get me wrong, I still cannot bite into things comfortably and they are a little sore, but things are much better. That being said, a tooth that previously was quiet is now causing me pain. Also on the bottom (so in traditional braces), it's one that is tilted in and turned in the wrong direction... so perhaps the arch wire is finally begin to move it?

On the Invisalign front, the trays continue to get more mucked up. I used denture cleaner on them this morning for the first time and that helped a bit, but they still need to soak or something. I'm kind of bummed out to think how I would normally be switching to aligner number 2 tonight, but instead need to wait another 3 weeks b/c of the Ortho's schedule. Overall, the trays are not impeding my day-to-day activities... other than the fact that I am snacking less. I was hoping this would help me lose weight... but alas, I'm so starving by dinner time that I chow down. I need to come up with a solution.

No comments: