Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm a Jackass

Well, good thing I have an Ortho appointment tomorrow... because I think I lost my Invisalign tray today! I went to Starbucks to get coffee and a bite to eat. After, I ran next door to the Hallmark store and, wanting to eat my food, took out my aligner and put it in my jacket pocket.

Three hours later (!) I remembered that my aligner wasn't in... so I reached into my pocket and it was empty! I cannot for the life of me remember if I took it out of my pocket after I ate, or if that was the last place I had it. In any case, I cannot find it.

I decided to put on my next tray, since I'm only one day away from the Ortho visit. This is the first aligner change for me... and boy is this 2nd aligner TIGHT! I cannot imagine how it will be tomorrow after I get my attachments on.

On a side note... some before (top) and after 6 weeks (bottom) pictures:



--------------------------------------------------------




Not too shabby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

more shot with you aliger, the quality of the other isn't good thank you,it's for take my descision about treatment

BFW (Tammy) said...

I know... all my pictures have been done (by myself) with my camera phone! I will try to get my husband to take some better pictures of both the traditional braces and of the aligners and the attachments.

If you have any specific questions about the aligners, please feel free to ask!

Anonymous said...

thx for your response see you on net ^^, i will attend the futur shots bye

Anonymous said...

Awesome! You're the coolest!!