Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Invisalign Trays & Peanut Butter DO NOT Mix!

I made the [dumb] mistake of licking a bunch of peanut butter off a spoon before taking my Invisalign tray out. NOT a good thing. My food addiction and hunger clouded my judgement and boy what a mistake that was. Let's just say peanut butter is very greasy and doesn't wash off easily. Especially the organic, natural kind, that tends to be a bit oilier than it's more processed competitors.

I have a feeling I'll be tasting peanut butter for a while...

On a side note... wire is back intact thanks to a very small set of needle nose pliers I use when making jewelry.

2 comments:

CREATIVEGoddess said...

It only takes once, doesn't it?

You're a better blogger on this subject than I am -too many blogs- but I've finally updated it because an enthusiast has asked!

I'll be reading more of your entries because they're salt of the Earth posts -good stuff!

Lisa
http://ecshealth.blogspot.com/

BFW (Tammy) said...

Thanks CG! I'll post a link to your site... so we can share horror stories!