Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ow

Weirdly enough, I think my bottom teeth shifted during sleep last night... and got MORE crooked! I know this only because I spent a fair amount of time staring at my teeth yesterday trying to figure out if they had moved at all. They definitely looked a little straighter.

I woke this morning to a few very sore teeth. Upon closer inspection, I am convinced there was a type of "shift" last night -- putting pressure on the teeth in pain and causing a few other teeth to appear more crooked.

WTF?

I'm guessing this is normal, especially when your teeth are crowded. The constant pressure moves the teeth and they have to go SOME where... so if there's no where to go, they are going to slip into places where they fit.

We'll see what the ortho says on Tuesday. Today was a sucky day for eating though.

No comments: